Sunday, November 02, 2008

Kenny Chesney: "Back From A Rough Place"

He opens up to Country Weekly about heartbreak, love, life and music. Kenny reveals that his new album, Lucky Old Sun, comes from a different place than many of his previous records.
“Lucky Old Sun is a map of my soul, and the way the water helped me find my way back from a pretty rough place. When my marriage [to actress Renee Zellweger] broke apart, I can’t begin to explain how that felt. Until you’ve been there, you can’t know.”

Kenny also talks about working with Willie Nelson and making new friends like rocker Dave Matthews and reggae band the Wailers.

In the same issue, out on Monday, Jason Michael Carroll takes you inside his home away from home, the touring bus that he helped design.
“This is such a big improvement over what we had before. Especially for being pretty much a brand-new artist, just a year or two into touring.”

Jason Michael will be touring through the fall and early winter with stars like Martina McBride, Trace Adkins and Craig Morgan as he gears up for his next single, “Where I’m From.”

PR Contact: Kirt Webster (615-777-6995)

No comments: