Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Your Name In Childrens' Songs



They aren't exactly morning show jingles or anything, but as I listened, I kept thinking that they might be fun grist for morning show production elements (and maybe even a potential guest as well)...

"My wife, Candace, has her own company, Name Your Tune (www.nyt.ca). Name Your Tune is an exciting new children's music compilation that is made-to-order and personalized for each child. Children will hear their name more than 40 times throughout 10 much-loved songs. A great way to enjoy music, have fun, and learn together! Songs like Old MacDonald had a Farm turns into Little Eric Had a Farm and so forth – it’s excellent and I’m not just saying that cos I’m the shipping and receiving department at home. If you have kids under 5 years old, I’d love to extend an offer from Candace and I – go to the website and order up your free personalized CD - put ‘media’ in the voucher section, and don’t worry about the final total, she’ll take care of it there and we’ll send it to you right away! Let Candace know directly if you have any questions – Candace@nyt.ca"

-- Eric Alper, Director of Media Relations and Label Acquisitions for KOCH Entertainment in Toronto (416-292-8111 ext 240)

No comments: