Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tim McGraw/Louisiana


"Hi, Amazon.com customers. People in my home state of Louisiana still desperately need our help after their lives were changed forever by Hurricane Katrina. In my visits there I have been deeply and profoundly moved. To help us all remember that the losses caused by the hurricane remain, me and some of my fellow artists have partnered up with Amazon.com. As a way of saying thank you for making a donation to one of the many worthy causes in the affected areas, especially in the St. Bernard Parish area, each of us is making something special available to you. I have recorded a new song, "Louisiana," and for a limited time you can only hear the song on Amazon.com. I hope you enjoy it, and please don't forget to donate. The needs are so broad it is impossible to single out any one organization or agency. I just ask that you find it in your heart to help any way you can. I assure you that it is very much needed and will be appreciated. Thank you and happy holidays."

To listen to the new song, click here:
"Louisiana" - Tim McGraw 4:43

To donate, click here:
"Habitat for Humanity Hurricane Relief Response"

No comments: